Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fuck it, I`m continuing this blog

As a follow-up to my last post, that no one has read, I decided to start this one up again.
Hopefully I`ll write post/day, because obviously I have too much time on my hands. This fist post from the new timeline will be about...

5 things to do while stuck at home sick.

NuMber1

Read a book. Whenever I`m sick and stuck at home, unable to be the party animal that I`m normally not, I read a shitload of books. It`s time consuming, takes your mind off the "I feel like crap"-train of thought and makes you not dumb. With all the ebooks all around you have no excuse not to dl books.

Numero 2

Do something at your house you never got the chance to do when up and running. Trim your flowers, do some minor repairs, break some glasses, tidy your house. Whatever. Or don`t. Nobody is coming to see your sick ass anyway.

III.

Watch a movie with a sick relative or partner. Not a sob, love story teen bullshit. Watch Ice Age or Rambo. It has to be either funny or awesome, because that`s what makes you healthy - laughter and awesomeness. Take it from me - the laughing awesome person, that has nothing better to do, but write a blog.

Four.

Acquire a new skill - cooking, juggling, origami, haiku. The list of things you can`t do is infinite. Or learn something - language, history. Be the first one of your mates to have useless information by the bucket. For example now I`m learning what is the japanese symbol for "5".

δΊ”.

Lie down in bed and moan like they are extracting your brain though your butt.


Every Sunday will be a "5 things to do when...". YOU have been warned. And as a final advice - if someone offers you their swag - run away like hell, because if you don`t the next thing you do will be shouting YOLO while having sex with an AIDS-ridden hooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment